Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick post!

Hello, lovelies :) I just have a quick post today. My dad had surgery, so it has been pretty hectic for me recently. I should be back soon- I have some comparisons (and possible dupes!) lined up, and some fun science designs. I will be participating in the "The Science of..." Themed Nail Art Challenge starting on June 12! The first inspiration is astronomy, the study of space and stars...galaxy nails, anyone? ;) Well, on to the nails! These are sort of old, probably 2 weeks ago, from when the Couture de Minnie collection first came out.
Direct sunlight

Shade
The colors I used are OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts, OPI Minnie Style, and Wet n' Wild Ebony Hates Chris. Minnie Style is the shiny red and matte white glitter. The nails shown have 2 coats. I absolutely love this polish- I walked into Ulta with no intention to buy, and the instant I saw this polish I knew it had to be mine. There is no problem getting the glitter out of the bottle and it applied pretty well. I applied normally for the first coat and dabbed on the second coat, and it dried in a normal amount of time.

So, what do you think of this look? Do you have any of the new OPI Couture de Minnie polishes? What do you think of them? Thank you so much for reading, and I look forward to our next fun, easy, real girl polish look!

No comments:

Post a Comment